Virtually everyone wants to lose weight quickly, but the problem is most diets won’t allow you to drop the weight and keep it off, so you can technically say the diets don’t work.
Listed Below Are Two VERY Effective And Safe Diet Programs
Most diets even require you to starve yourself or ‘fast’, which is not healthy at all.
We found diets that are super simple that work long-term…that is really rare!
The Truth: The Diet Works EXTREMELY Well, But It Takes Commitment! If You Can Follow A Fat Loss Blueprint, You Can Do This…
The Truth About Abs
Truth About Abs uses a very unique approach that will help anyone lose unwanted weight. The diet is very robust and includes everything you need…step by step.
Here is a break down of the things you will learn:
- The Diets Basic Principles
- Conditioning Your Abdominal Muscles
- Everything You Need To Know About Dieting
- Understanding The Metobolic Process
- Crucial Exercises
- Cardio Issues
- Sculpt Muscle And Trim Fat
- It’s All A Mind Game…Relax
- No Breath, No Life
- Rest Management
- Look Your Best To Feel Your Best
If you would like to take a quick look at what the diet actually does, take a moment and watch this video:
This is another diet that have become extremely popular over the past year or so. The diet is highly effective, but can prove difficult to do for some.
The premise of the diet consists of 3 main part:
- You Eat Natural Foods For 2 Weeks
- Perform A Cleanse For 3 to 10 Days
- Lifestyle-Un-Diet (lots of detail in this part)
Foods For Maximum Weight Loss
Here is a list of foods The Fat Loss Factor teaches us to eat plenty of to maximize weight loss.
- Almonds, Walnuts
- Beans, Sprouts
- Green Vegetables
- Lean Beef, Buffalo, Chicken, Turkey
- Nut Butter
- Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Fish Oil
- Jasmine, Basmati, Brown Rice, Whole Grains
- Vegetable Juices
- Colored Fruits, Berries and Vegetables
- Whey Protein Powder
- Wild Caught Salmon
- Raw or Lightly Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Cheese, kefir, Yogurt
Foods For GUARANTEED Weight Gain
- Doughnuts, Pastries
- French Fries, Potato Chips
- Store-Bought Juice, Fruit Drinks
- Decaffeinated Coffee
- Fried Fish, Fried Seafood
- Raw Clams, Oysters
- Lunch Meat, Smoked Meat, Hot Dogs, Bacon, Sausage
- Diet Pop, Diet Drinks
- Deep Dish Pizza
- Ice Cream
- White Bread, Pasta
- Sugary Breakfast Cereals, Candy
- Vegetable Oil, Shortening, Margarine
If you think you can eat the foods in the first section, avoid the foods in the second section, and follow a detailed plan, then The Fat Loss Factor may be for you.